Joanna asks, “In your investigation of automated accounts on Twitter, how do you define a bot?”
This is an important question because very often, we will take for granted what a software package’s definitions are. The ONLY way to know what a definition is when it comes to a software model is to look in the code itself.
Can’t see anything? Watch it on YouTube here.
Listen to the audio here:
- Got a question for You Ask, I’ll Answer? Submit it here!
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for more useful marketing tips.
- Find older episodes of You Ask, I Answer on my YouTube channel.
- Need help with your company’s data and analytics? Let me know!
- Join my free Slack group for marketers interested in analytics!
What follows is an AI-generated transcript. The transcript may contain errors and is not a substitute for watching the video.
In today’s …