Darlene asks, “I’m getting lots of connection request sales pitches on LinkedIn. Does this spray and pray technique actually work?”
Yes and no. It works in the short term, but is deleterious in the long term. It’s a favorite tactic to be automated, which means your account is at high risk of being banned. What works better?
Can’t see anything? Watch it on YouTube here.
Listen to the audio here:
- Got a question for You Ask, I’ll Answer? Submit it here!
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for more useful marketing tips.
- Find older episodes of You Ask, I Answer on my YouTube channel.
- Need help with your company’s data and analytics? Let me know!
- Join my free Slack group for marketers interested in analytics!
What follows is an AI-generated transcript. The transcript may contain errors and is not a substitute for watching the video.
In today’s episode Darlene …