Jess asks, “What’s your best advice for running follower campaigns on Facebook & LinkedIn?”
Here’s why: all social networks compute engagement by roughly the same measure: number of people who see your content versus the number of people who engage with it. The more people who see it and don’t engage, the lower your rate, which creates a vicious circle. Advertising to get followers is self-defeating. What should you do instead? Watch the video to find out.
Can’t see anything? Watch it on YouTube here.
Listen to the audio here:
- Got a question for You Ask, I’ll Answer? Submit it here!
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for more useful marketing tips.
- Find older episodes of You Ask, I Answer on my YouTube channel.
- Need help with your company’s data and analytics? Let me know!
- Join my free Slack group for marketers interested in analytics!
What follows is …