Erika asks, “How do you find your ideal audience on Twitter?”
Twitter is one of the easiest networks to map and understand. Using techniques like network graphing, you can quickly find the engaged, interested audience you care about for your business, on any topic. Watch the video for an example.
Can’t see anything? Watch it on YouTube here.
Listen to the audio here:
- Got a question for You Ask, I’ll Answer? Submit it here!
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for more useful marketing tips.
- Find older episodes of You Ask, I Answer on my YouTube channel.
- Need help with your company’s data and analytics? Let me know!
- Join my free Slack group for marketers interested in analytics!
What follows is an AI-generated transcript. The transcript may contain errors and is not a substitute for watching the video.
In today’s episode, Erica asks, How do you find your ideal …