Dasha asks, “I want to take some classes on analytics and visualization skills – what would you recommend?”
I’d start by learning the principles of data visualization first. Edward Tufte’s book, The Visualization of Quantitative Information, is the classic textbook to start with. Then look at Data Studio’s introductory course, followed by Microsoft’s free EdX course, followed by IBM’s Statistics 101 course.
Tufte’s book: https://amzn.to/3juckXq
Data Studio course: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/academy/course/10
IBM course: https://cognitiveclass.ai/badges/statistics-101
IBM course for R: https://cognitiveclass.ai/courses/data-visualization-with-r
Can’t see anything? Watch it on YouTube here.
Listen to the audio here:
- Got a question for You Ask, I’ll Answer? Submit it here!
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for more useful marketing tips.
- Find older episodes of You Ask, I Answer on my YouTube channel.
- Need help with your company’s data and analytics? Let me know!
- Join my free Slack group for marketers interested in analytics!