Steve asks, “I’m looking for a dataset of companies that are actively selling on Amazon. How would you as a marketing data scientist approach this problem?”
That’s an interesting question. To my knowledge, there aren’t publicly available, free datasets of this sort (though please leave a link in the comments if you know one), so you’ll have to do a bit of leg work to create your own. Tools like BuiltWith and Hubspot can be a big help here.
Can’t see anything? Watch it on YouTube here.
Listen to the audio here:
- Got a question for You Ask, I’ll Answer? Submit it here!
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for more useful marketing tips.
- Find older episodes of You Ask, I Answer on my YouTube channel.
- Need help with your company’s data and analytics? Let me know!
- Join my free Slack group for marketers interested in analytics!
What follows …