Anonymous asks, “In B2B marketing, how do I track a lead from a paid ad to a conversion?”
The process requires great Google Analytics setup and tagging, nothing more, at least to the point of conversion. To the point of sale, that requires a good CRM and potentially a marketing automation system.
Can’t see anything? Watch it on YouTube here.
Listen to the audio here:
- Got a question for You Ask, I’ll Answer? Submit it here!
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for more useful marketing tips.
- Find older episodes of You Ask, I Answer on my YouTube channel.
- Need help with your company’s data and analytics? Let me know!
- Join my free Slack group for marketers interested in analytics!
What follows is an AI-generated transcript. The transcript may contain errors and is not a substitute for watching the video.
In today’s episode, anonymous asks, in B2B, how do …