Hannah asks, “For attribution modeling, what model do you use on your Facebook campaigns?”
Facebook offers substantially similar attribution models as Google Analytics; most of these will fail to give you an accurate picture of every digital channel. Unsurprisingly, Facebook’s models tend to paint Facebook in the best light possible; their data-driven attribution model, for example, only looks at Facebook performance. Which model to use depends on the length of your customer journey.
Can’t see anything? Watch it on YouTube here.
Listen to the audio here:
- Got a question for You Ask, I’ll Answer? Submit it here!
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for more useful marketing tips.
- Find older episodes of You Ask, I Answer on my YouTube channel.
- Need help with your company’s data and analytics? Let me know!
- Join my free Slack group for marketers interested in analytics!
What follows is an AI-generated transcript. The transcript …