In this final 13th episode of Inside Influence where I talk with B2B marketing insiders about what’s working and what’s not in the world of influencer marketing, our perspective has shifted from B2B brands to the influencers themselves.
At TopRank Marketing, we conducted the first in-depth research into B2B influencer marketing which inspired this series and Onalytica recently conducted the first research study of B2B influencers to better understand influencer marketing from their perspective.
Any B2B marketer that wants a complete picture for success with B2B influencer marketing going into 2021 and beyond will benefit greatly from both reports:
- The Current State & Future of B2B Influencer Marketing – Onalytica
- 2020 State of B2B Influencer Marketing Research Report – TopRank Marketing
To drill down into the insights around the Onalytica report, I talked with Tim Williams, CEO. We covered:
- About Onalytica as a B2B influencer marketing platform
- Tim’s role as CEO at Onalytica
- The current state of B2B influencer marketing
- The impact of COVID-19 on B2B …