In this episode, Eric shares findings from Hootsuite’s annual report that talks about which social media platform investors are most excited about. You’ll learn which platforms rank the most highly for growing audiences organically, reaching business goals, and more. Eric also compares his use of these platforms to the findings in the report. Tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:21] Before we jump into today’s interview, please rate, review, and subscribe to the Leveling Up Podcast!
- [00:25] An introduction to Hootsuite’s social media trends report.
- [01:09] Which platforms investors are most excited about.
- [01:40] How Eric’s usage of the different platforms compares to the findings.
- [03:19] Using WhatsApp groups for marketing.
- [04:09] Eric ranks the platforms in terms of the amount he markets organically on them.
- [05:16] Rankings for social platforms that are effective for reaching business goals.
- [05:30] How Eric’s usage of the different platforms compares to the findings.
Resources From The Interview:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should I talk about next? Who should I interview? Please let …