- Indian IT giant Tech Mahindra announced plans to build and deploy an array of blockchain solutions on Amazon Managed Blockchain in the next 12 to 18 months.
- Tech Mahindra, the subsidiary of the Indian conglomerate, Mahindra Group, will work on blockchain solutions for the aviation, telecom and healthcare sectors.
- The company will also pursue projects for its banking and financial services, retail, manufacturing, and oil and gas customers.
- Tech Mahindra’s primary focus is to disrupt the supply chain across these industries to “facilitate business continuity” even during the times of a global pandemic.
- The company plans to use blockchain to help the aviation industry track and trace “kits” throughout the delivery process.
- The healthcare industry will additionally benefit from Tech Mahindra’s blockchain solution to track and identify counterfeit medical products including personal protective equipment kits, face masks and sanitizers.
- Read the full story here.
Related Crypto News
Featured Crypto News