As a Cognite Senior Sales Development Representative, you will apply your tenacity, creativity, relationship, and communications skills to develop new prospects. You will be responsible for building pipeline through outbound prospecting and following up on marketing-sourced leads.
What You’ll Do
- Build and manage lead development pipeline
- Generate engagement and leads with a multi-channel approach (i.e., LinkedIn, email, events, phone.) Use data to improve channel effectiveness.
- Achieve or exceed monthly goals for qualified leads to Sales
- Qualify leads based on defined criteria
- Conduct baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting calls
- Create an outstanding first impression with our prospects and customers by providing a world-class experience
- Understand a lead’s needs and effectively communicate how Cognite will meet them
- Document various details, including use case, existing technologies and approaches, purchase timing, buying process, stakeholders, next steps.
- Collaborate with marketing and other stakeholders to create and run effective campaigns
- Partner with our experienced Business Development Directors to help fill …