Who you are:
Your competition should run for cover and fear the three-headed marketing monster you’ve become. You’ve independently slayed the marketing dragons of Search, Display and Video advertising – you even become giddy when analyzing the data that forecasts how they’ll attack next.
With Google Ads as your sword, strategy as your shield, and veteran knowledge of ads/analytics systems, you’re always ready to fight the good fight of paid campaigns.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with the demand creation team on objectives for the paid marketing program, serving as paid marketing subject matter expert and advisor
- Build, manage, and optimize our paid campaigns across platforms like Google and Bing
- Develop and optimize a building methodology that drives efficient performance and allows for budget flexibility
- Launch, execute and consistently improve upon performance via testing
- Collaborate with the content team to develop product effective ad copy
- Strategize with the marketing team on A/B testing initiatives for landing pages
- Serve as the subject matter expert and voice for …