Choosing the news stories we highlight is never an easy job. This month, it was darned near impossible.
Given all the commotion it generated, you may have thought the only thing getting talked about recently was the new GDPR regulations.
Hey, we gave you the heads-up and all the info you need about GDPR back in the April issue of Stukent’s News You Can Use.
In this issue, we’ve a whole lot more going on:
- Facebook is taking fast action to counteract critics
- Google says your reactions to its changes are your own darned fault
- Are you ready for simple ways to implement complex machine learning tasks?
- Adobe is forking over $1.65 BILLION dollars for this acquisition.
- Here are step-by-step instructions on how to boost organic search results by A LOT.
No, we didn’t get sucked into the GDPR hullabaloo. If you did, now worries … you can still catch up on the dynamic word of digital marketing.