Next Course: February 2021
Learn the basic concepts and planning tools of social marketing with an experienced social marketing practitioner. At the end of the two days, participants sit an assessment to gain an accredited qualification in social marketing.
- Next course: February 2021 (Date to be agreed)
- Online only
- Introductory Level.
- Accredited by the UK Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- Course cost: £480 (including VAT).
- The cost of the course includes the cost of sitting the assessment and gaining CIM accreditation
- A thorough understanding of the key principles and terminology of social marketing.
- Guidance on how to plan, manage and evaluate your own behaviour change programmes.
- An introduction to both qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
- Access to a wide range of tools and resources to assist with your own behaviour change programmes.
- The option to gain a qualification in social marketing accredited by the UK Chartered Institute of Marketing.
This course is designed for anyone whose job involves trying to influence people's behaviour, whether it …