This Digital Marketing Course video is the first part of a series that will have everything you need to know about Digital Marketing. This video covers a wide range of topics like the basics to Advanced of Digital Marketing, Best Digital Marketing tools, search engine optimization, SEO tips and tricks, keyword research, how to rank 1 on Google, and Google tag manager. Now, let’s get started with this Digital Marketing Course video!
About Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing. Digital marketing is one of the world’s fastest-growing disciplines, and this certification will raise your value in the marketplace and prepare you for a career in digital marketing.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/sdtechacademy
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
Who should take this Digital Marketing course?
Anyone who is looking to further his or her career in digital marketing should take this course, especially those seeking leadership positions. Any of these roles can benefit from the Digital Marketing Specialist training:
1. Business Planning & Strategy.
2. Marketing Planning & Strategy.
3. Digital Advertising with Google.
4. Ecommerce Mastery.
5. Email Marketing
6. Facebook Targeting Masterclass.
7. Copywriting & Content Marketing.
8. Social Media Advertising.
9. Social Media Marketing.