The process of planning a marketing campaign is complex; delivering one consistent message across multiple channels to reach your audience isn’t easy. Truth is: without a smart strategy and sound processes in place, it can quickly become an unorganized mess.
We’ll walk through:
- What makes up a marketing campaign.
- Why you should spend time planning one.
- 9 types of marketing campaigns.
- How to create and plan a marketing campaign.
- A checklist to simplify the entire process.
Plus, you’ll get two campaign plan templates to make sure you’ve got the tools to put this advice into practice.
Grab ’em both before we dive in.
Marketing Campaign Plan Templates to Crush Your Goals
We’re about to do a deep dive into marketing campaign planning.
Grab your …