While Twitter may be old, it is one of the places where some of the smartest and most successful people in the world engage with each other, and it is one of the most helpful social media platforms that exists today. In this episode, Eric gives us some tips on how to make the most of it. Tune in to hear about the power of Twitter advanced search, how to use tweet storms, other best practices, and even formatting tips, to help you level up your Twitter reach.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:19] Why Eric believes Twitter is one of the most helpful social media platforms today.
- [00:52] The first tip: how to benefit from Twitter advanced search.
- [01:48] How you can make use of tweet storms.
- [02:31] Why Eric would choose Twitter over blogging if he was starting today.
- [02:44] Why you should post links in the comments instead of the tweets.
- [03:16] Why you shouldn’t just retweet, you should reply.
- [03:39] How to tag someone in a tweet so that …