Add Squarespace Pinterest plugin to site in only 2 minutes –
Elfsight Pinterest Feed is a free tool to demonstrate Pinterest pins and boards directly on your website. Attract more Pinterest followers and grow your conversion rate.
• Follow button in the header.
• Regular live updates of the content.
• Switchable name, image, follow button, and number of followers.
• Adjustable header, width, and height.
How to add Pinterest Feed to Squarespace website?
To integrate the widget, get acquainted with all the actions from the detailed tutorial below:
1. Select the template and configure the plugin;
2. Save your code from the notification window;
3. Add the received code on the site.
Find out how to embed Squarespace Pinterest Board by clicking this link –
Best Pinterest plugin examples:
Example 1: Pinterest Profile – the most cool and a general variant of the feed.
Example 2: Boards Gallery – a feed of pins in a personalizable grid.
Example 3: Pins Gallery – an excellent variant in case you wish to establish a selection of pins.
Here is how simple it is to integrate Pinterest Board to Squarespace! If you need to learn more about adjustments, elements, and plugin templates, you can write to our competent Support specialists. We’ll eagerly respond to all your requests!