I’m going to show you how to embed Google my business profile on Squarespace. Do you manage business profile on Google? Do you have a Squarespace website? If you answered YES to both questions, this tutorial is for you!
Ready to embed LinkedIn profile posts on Squarespace? Follow the simple steps below.
1. Claim your free trial account here: https://www.sociablekit.com/free-access/
2. Log in here: https://www.sociablekit.com/app/login
3. Click the “+ Create Solution” button.
4. Select “Google My Business Profile” on the solution dropdown.
5. Paste your Google my business profile URL
6. Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
7. Click the “Embed on website” button located on the upper right.
9. Go to your Squarespace dashboard. Edit your events page or create a new blank page.
10. Add a “Code” block.
11. Paste the copied code from SociableKIT into the code text area.
12. Click the “Apply” button. Click the “Save” button.
13. Refresh your page. Done! Great job!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Google my business profile on Squarespace website is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email me at email@example.com or use our live chatbox on the lower right corner of this page. You may also use the chatbox located here https://sociablekit.com/support/