Learn how to create a form from scratch in Google Forms, as well as make a form into a survey. Watch more at http://www.lynda.com/Google-Apps-tutorials/Google-Drive-Essential-Training/124557-2.html?utm_campaign=2IxFeVXBwaQ&utm_medium=viral&utm_source=youtube.
This tutorial is a single movie from the Google Drive Essential Training course presented by lynda.com author Jess Stratton. The complete course is 3 hours and 7 minutes and shows how to create and share documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and forms with Google Drive.
1. Getting Started with Google Drive
2. Working with Files on Google Drive
3. Organizing and Searching Google Drive
4. Working with Google Documents
5. Working with Presentations
6. Working with Spreadsheets
7. Working with Forms
8. Working with Drawings
9. Collaborating with Google Docs
10. Working with Templates
11. Google Drive Settings