Welcome to the second episode of Inside Influence: What’s working and what’s not inside the world of B2B Influencer Marketing. Each week we feature an interview with a B2B marketing insider on all things influence and a deeper dive into the insights found in the 2020 State of B2B Influencer Marketing Report.
This week, we’re talking to Garnor Morantes, Group Marketing Manager at LinkedIn. Our team at TopRank Marketing has been fortunate to work with Garnor on an award-winning, ongoing influencer marketing program for LinkedIn over several years and his leadership has been instrumental in its success.
Our conversation touches on:
- What Always-On influencer marketing is and why its valuable for B2B brands
- The challenges faced by campaign-focused influencer marketing efforts
- Advice for B2B marketers considering influencer marketing
- How LinkedIn Marketing and Sales Solutions (clients) has developed an influencer community with an Always-On approach
- Key statistics from the 2020 State of B2B Influencer Marketing Report
- How LinkedIn works with influencers …