link to this course
Complete Guide to Retargeting on Google, Facebook & YouTube – learn Digital Marketing
Best Digital Marketing Course
What Is Retargeting & How You Can Use It In Your Business To Get More Sales And Leads From Your Past Website Visitors
At the end of the course, you will learn how to build campaigns from scratch.,You will also learn how to run retargeting ads across MULTIPLE platforms – Facebook, Google and YouTube – the power comes when you use ALL 3 platforms in harmony together.
This course assumes NO knowledge in Pay Per Click marketing.,Internet Access,
This Course Is BRAND NEW
,Ever wondered how businesses do such clever retargeting?,Want to learn how to retarget across MULTIPLE platforms? Retargeting on multiple platforms is extremely powerful.,After all, that is how your customers behave online – we live in a multi platform world where people research on multiple platforms and multiple devices.,This is your chance to learn from someone who implements those exact campaigns?,My name is Ilana Wechsler, and I run a dedicated PPC agency. We specialise in ONLY PPC – so that means we are masters at our craft.,I also teach in-person at Sydney University (in Australia) – so I am also a teacher on this subject.,So here is your opportunity to learn from someone who not only does this for a living, but also teaches this subject.,What is Retargeting?,As you most likely know, most websites only get leads and sales from 5% of all their traffic. So, what about the remainder 95% of the traffic that comes to your website.,Retargeting is a great way to re-engage your past website visitors to entice them to come back again and again, and hopefully buy.,There is a reason SO many businesses do retargeting…. because it works. AND, it usually yields the highest Return On Investment.,So, if you want to learn how to run PROFITABLE retargeting campaigns, then this course is for you.,In This Course, You Will Learn:,The EXACT process we use to create retargeting campaigns for our clients.,We assume no knowledge at all, so we walk you through the basics.,You will learn:,So, if you are looking at becoming a master at Retargeting, then this course is for you.,———————————————————————————————————————————————————–,This course will be continually updated so you can be sure you will kept up to date with all the constant changes that Google make.,Click Enrol Now to access the course instantly.,And of course, if you are not satisfied with this course, you will receive a full refund for up to 30 days after your purchase.,,Anyone who wants to learn how to run profitable retargeting campaignsAnyone who wants to learn how to create a retargeting campaign from scratch.Anyone who wants to learn HOW run a retargeting campaign with the best chance of success.Anyone who wants to learn how to run a retargeting campaign properly, and NOT waste money on showing ads to your existing leads,Anyone who wants to learn how to run profitable retargeting campaigns,Anyone who wants to learn how to create a retargeting campaign from scratch.,Anyone who wants to learn HOW run a retargeting campaign with the best chance of success.,Anyone who wants to learn how to run a retargeting campaign properly, and NOT waste money on showing ads to your existing leads