- Amazon’s net a bullish 450% 5-year gain
- Amazon’s ROI is 6x’s the S&P 500 Index of 67%
- AMZN shares may hit +$10,000 by mid-November 2024
- Amazon’s growth since IPO tops more than 12,000%
Amazon.com, Inc. reaps the rewards of having one of the most versatile and sector-applicable business models.
Combined with brand loyalty, enormous success has been all but eminent for Amazon, while their historical market performance has made them wildly rewarding for mid to long-term investors.
To help put Amazon’s growth into perspective, Amazon has appreciated more than 2,200% over the past decade, generated an ROI six times greater than the 67% return of the S&P 500 Index, and has grown in value by nearly 12,040% since its IPO.
Below are four critical advantages of investing in Amazon:
- Unparalleled Leadership – The ethos of Amazon runs thick, bringing an extraordinary amount of focus on satisfiable customer experiences, ruthless business acquisitions, and unbelievable leadership backed by Bezos.
- Sector Versatility –Amazon first ventured into the …